The HI-99161 is a portable, lightweight meter with two button operation that is simple to use. It is designed specifically for use in the food sector. Features include a waterproof and compact casing, large dual-line display, low battery detection, automatic pH calibration at one or two points and selectable temperature unit (°C or °F). The meter is supplied with a pH electrode specially designed for use in the food sector.
The FC2023 pH electrode has a built-in temperature sensor for simultaneous temperature compensated pH and temperature readings, and also contains an integral pre-amplifier to provide measurements impervious to noise and electrical interferences.
Each meter is supplied with:
- FC2023 pre-amplified pH/temperature probe with DIN connector and 1m cable, conical tip
- pH 4.01 to 7.01 buffer sachet
- HI-700601 electrode cleaning solution (2 sachets)
- 100mL beaker (1)
- Alkaline batteries 1.5V AAA (3)
- Rugged carrying case
- Calibration certificate of meter
- Calibration certificate of probe
- Instruction manual