HI-2020 EDGE ph Meter – Tablet Format
HI-2020 Edge is the world’s first hybrid meter and the latest innovation from Hanna Instruments offering some of the most advanced technology for measuring pH. Can measure pH, conductivity and dissolved oxygen through its digital electrodes.
“Get the EDGE in bench technology with the latest innovation from Hanna”
Hanna Instruments is one of the leading manufacturers and provides some of the most advanced technology for measuring pH, conductivity and dissolved oxygen.
With EDGE, the measurement of pH, EC and DO is simpler, quicker and more accurate. Combining high precision technology with the user-friendly dimensions and format of a small digital tablet, edge is breaking new ground in electrochemistry.
Desirability too is 100%. Cutting edge design, capacitive touch screen and an intuitive user interface are just some of the attributes that make EDGE stand out as the most innovative bench meter on the market. It set s new standards in bench pH meters.
HI-2020 Key Features
- range -2.00 to 16.00pH and -2.000 to 16.000pH
- resolution : 0.01pH and 0.001pH
- accuracy : +/-0.01pH and +/- 0.002pH
- calibration : automatic with 7 standard buffers and 2 custom buffers
- Touch screen
- large 140mm LCD display with clear full test readout.
- digital smart electrodes enable EDGE to automatically recognise and store sensor type, ID and calibration information
- Programmed for basic and advanced modes
- Hanna CAL-CHECK warns if electrode is not clean or buffers are contaminated.
- calibration: automatic with 7 standard buffers and 2 custom buffers
- programmed for basic and advanced modes
- Hanna CAL-CHECK warns if electrode is not clean or buffers are contaminated
- PC interface via micro USB
- data download onto USB stick via standard USB
- GLP data automatically transferred
|pH||basic mode: -2.00 to 16.00 pH, -2.000 to 16.000 pH; standard mode: ±1000.0 mV for pH|
|pH||0.01 pH; 0.001 pH|
|pH||±0.01 pH; ±0.002 pH|
|pH Calibration||5 in standard mode; 3 in basic mode|
|Temperature Compensation||Automatic, -20 to 120°C (-4 to 248°F)|
|pH Electrode||HI 11310, double junction, refillable pH electrode with temperature sensor (included)|
|Environment||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95%|
|Dimensions||202 x 140 x 12.7 mm|